bino-list

[Bino-list] Next release: 1.6.0

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: [Bino-list] Next release: 1.6.0
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:25:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

the last release is version 1.4.4 from November last year. No
groundbreaking new features have been added since then, but a long list
of smaller changes has accumulated. It don't think it makes sense to
cherry-pick patches for a 1.4.5 release. Instead I plan to release the
current master as 1.6.0 soon if nobody objects.

Please let me know if you have patches that should be in 1.6.0, and
please update translations (only 4 fuzzy messages, should not be much
work).

I know there is a long list of open issues in the bug tracker, but I
currently don't have the time to work on them and I think we should
get a new version out with the fixes that we have now.

Regards,
Martin