bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Software alternating problem

From: Rafael de Pelegrini Soares
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Software alternating problem
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:31:51 -0300

Thanks again for the reply. I played a bit with the code, basically commented out some portions trying to infer the bottleneck here. I also have to learn a bit about opengl... If I play the movie side by side, it is smooth, then I don't think decoding is the problem. I also read something about refreshing the screen in sync with the refresh rate, in this case 120hz. I believe this sync is missing in bino code at this point.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Frédéric Devernay <address@hidden> wrote:
If the bottleneck is not decoding but transferring the textures, then frame dropping may help, but you'll have to code it or find someone to help, because I think neither Martin nor me have time for this :-(