bino-list

[Bino-list] audio sync

From: Nathan Huber
Subject: [Bino-list] audio sync
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:25:28 -0700

Hello everyone.

First I am so grateful to the "bino team".

U guys are all forward thinkers. thank you.

I've been using bino for years. I'm noticing that the player can't keep a SBS .mkv audio synced. By the time you get a minute in the sync is completely gone.  If I play the same file through VLC sync is fine.

Do you know why this happens?  Stereoplayer keeps sync with same file. But I love using Mac for many reasons. Just frustrating I can't use it for full length or sync important movies.

Would love some advice.

Keep up the good work that will get the credit its needs soon!

-Nathan