bino-list

[Bino-list] Help with Input settings

From: Talia Sleak
Subject: [Bino-list] Help with Input settings
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:51:49 +1030

Hello,

I'm using Bino to sync two videos files on separate monitors through a mac mini. I've done this in the past and it's worked really well. This time for some reason it won't let me choose 'Separate streams' in the Input tab, separate streams seem to be the only choice that cant be selected.

The two files are both .mov and are the same length but different sizes - one is 3.3GB and one 377.5 MB. Could this be the reason? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks