bino-list

[Bino-list] Problem running on Windows

From: Carl M
Subject: [Bino-list] Problem running on Windows
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:03:01 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to run Bino on a Windows 7 x64 environment.

First i install the latest binary version from Giovane Sampaio 1.4.4 but got an error saying "OpenGL error 0x500", so i decided to compile last version myself.

After a few issues with MXE and with Martin Lambers help (thanks Martin!) i got Bino 1.6.5 compiled and it installs great on my win environment. Nevetherless i got again the issue "OpenGL error 0x500" when trying to play videos.

Anyone had this issue before in Windows? I already update my GPU drivers (an integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250) and klite codec pack.

Martin suggests to check if Qt for MXE was built without desktop OpenGL, but it seems is already there, as the file "src/qt.mk" of MXE before compiling has the switch "-opengl desktop".

Thanks in advance