bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows

From: Pedro Silva Pinto
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 01:19:42 +0000

Hi Martin,

Glad to read back from you.
My working 1.6.0 version uses Qt 4.8.5.

I compiled again Bino 1.6.5 in Ubuntu and get same results whether I use Qt 4
or 5: fullscreen works in single screen, despite having set dual screen mode.

I also compiled Bino 1.6.5 for windows (in Ubuntu 17.10 with MXE) following
your README.WINDOWS file, but using Qt version 5 instead of 4. It compiles OK,
installs on windows, but upon launching I get this error:

bino: [err] This application failed to start because it could not find or load
the Qt platform plugin "windows"?in "".??Reinstalling the application may fix
this problem.

Still, getting the same behavior on Ubuntu both with Qt 4 and 5 baybe an
indication that the problem isn't related to the Qt version. I can make further
tests, but need some guidance. :)
Cheers!

Pedro