bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Python 2.5 version of BKchem

From: Noel O'Boyle
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Python 2.5 version of BKchem
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:11:56 +0100

Sorry - I wasn't very clear.

I want to use OASA from Python 2.5 on Windows. BKchem has a directory
cairo which contains all the DLLs necessary for using OASA from Python
2.4. However, to use it from Python 2.5, I need to download these DLLs
myself. It would be great if there were two directories, one with the
DLLs for Python2.4 and one with those for Python2.5. (This isn't very
useful for BKchem, but it is useful for people using OASA)

Noel