bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] BKChem on a webserver

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] BKChem on a webserver
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 20:24:00 +0200

Hi,

I do not know about anybody doing this and I believe that it would be
easier to write something from scratch rather then rewrite BKChem to
work this way. The problem is that BKChem is tied together with the
underlying Python tkinter library which is used for the GUI.
I personally use MarvinSketch for some web projects - if the website is
publicly available, the license is free (even though certainly not open
source).

        Best regards

                Beda