blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: your VALztUM

From: Philomela Lalor
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: your VALztUM
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 08:19:58 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.widenessa.com

This was made by Thror, your grandfather, Thorin, he said in answer
to the dwarves excited questions. It is a plan of the Mountain. I
dont see that this will help us much, said Thorin disappointedly after
a glance. I remember the Mountain well enough and the lands about it.
And I know where Mirkwood is, and the Withered Heath where the great
dragons bred.