blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: good ctredit

From: Frantiska Carlucci
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: good ctredit
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:13:59 -0700

D a ea t r H t om b e O c wn g er,

Your c p re z di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you O a WN i r m ea h l e d st q at l e and want
I b MM m EDI p ATE c r as n h to s q pen d d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L l OW u ER your monthly p a ayme e nt k s
by a third or more,
here are the d u ea b ls r we have T d ODA x Y:

4 b 90,00 q 0 as lo q w as 3 , 6 r 5 %
37 r 0,00 a 0 as lo i w as 3 , 9 v 0 %
4 j 90,0 r 00 as l s ow as 3 , 2 p 0 %
25 o 0,00 n 0 as lo f w as 3 , 3 m 5 %
20 r 0,00 p 0 as lo o w as 3 , 5 o 5 %

V r is n it o d ur s d it v e

Frantiska Carlucci , A y ppr a ova k l M q ana l ge a r

was lying there, about which were wound old memories of the labours and
the sorrows of his race. You put your worst cause last and in the chief
place, Thorin answered. To the treasure of my people no man has a
claim, because Smaug who stole it from us also robbed him of life or