blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: refnance it

From: Cleto Spruill
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:15:48 -0700

D z ea a r H q om p e O y wn x er,

Your c h re o di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV q VN r p ea j l e a st l at z e and want I y MM x EDIA c TE c g as s h to s f pen o d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW b ER your monthly pa e yme g nt d s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea h ls x we have T j OD n AY:

$ 4 p 90 , 00 a 0 a m s l f ow a t s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 0 f 00 a s s lo a w a i s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 2 m 50 , 0 y 00 a n s lo w w a u s 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 20 n 0 , 00 v 0 a h s l l ow a d s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V z isi y t ou o r web s s it f e

Cleto Spruill , A e ppr h ov a al M k ana o ge c r

about Bilbo, for he could see that he was no goblin at all.
Gollum got into his boat and shot off from the island, while Bilbo
was sitting on the brink altogether flummoxed and at the end of his way
and his wits. Suddenly up came Gollum and whispered and hissed: