blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] hat

From: Benny Camp
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] hat
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:51:50 -1200

Of course you have been wondering allthis time why I selected you to hear them. I am very grateful to you for thinking of me atall.
If I lose I shant be very much worse off thanI was before that extra money dropped in.
You could do anything you setyour mind to. I believe in the thing myself and I have personally bought severalthousand shares.
I am afraid I havent made it plain enough,after all, she said.
Whether I was a fool or notremains to be seen. Im thankful I said for you not tobuy that copper stock. Again he was rumpling his hair and the _expression_ upon his face wasstill peculiar.
Where is it that a bookkeeper will be needed, CaptainCummings? And the reply, when it came wasnoncommittal. That is precisely the sort of business I want to get awayfrom. The present Snell, his son, of course knew nothing as tothe amount of the Brewster fortune. During the last fewyears of his life his son, David, supported him. Oh, thats all right, thats all right, he said, hastily.
But something had to be done, it must be done. The Skipper was his pet name for old Captain Barnabas Cummings,his grandfather. Now they were selling at a figure much below that which shehad paid for them.
It might be kind of strange and hard foryou along at first, but you would pull through.
Why he should appear so uncomfortable just now shecould not understand. You think I wouldnt be competent to fillthe place.
After a moment of anxious expectancy she could wait nolonger.
Then he said:Why, yes, I do know somethin about the Boroda stock, as ithappens.