blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] middle age raunchy

From: Ellen Ball
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] middle age raunchy
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:20:47 +0300

When you begin to know yourself, you begin to realize what a gift you are and the value of every breath that you are being given.
There was an archer who came to town, and he was an incredible marksman. You can attain joy and fulfill your life. What does it mean to fulfill this life?
So, experiencing peace is not selfish.
I can actually take it moment by moment. And when you start seeing that, your life will be filled with joy. People say if there is no war, there is peace.
No religion involved. If he is tired, I can give him a bed. Once upon a time, the great-great granddaddies of the trees you see were all in the ocean. There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books. You will be able to complain about everything.
Can you do what I can do?
For as long as you are alive, you can experience the joy that is within you. Do you want the peace of your heart?
If we want the story to be that this person understood the supreme joy, fulfilled their life, and spent their life in joy, then that story can be written.
Not experiencing this joy in life is like eating food that has no taste. When you do something that benefits you and no one else is harmed, that is not selfish. When even your power to speak goes away, this is the only thing that will still rumble through you, and it will be the last thing you know as it fades away. Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness.
All we can do is hope it will.
We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain.
If he is thirsty, I can give him a glass of water.
What do you need to do with this life?
It is not a house of imagination, but a house built on very, very real foundations. So fulfill this life now.
There is no amount of money or gold or diamonds in this world that is equivalent to the value of just one breath. Will it get the right ingredients or not?
You can attain joy and fulfill your life. The fact that you exist is a miracle.
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
The outside joy will come and go, but the joy of the heart is stable. He feels pain and joy like I do.