blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] BLUG Events in this May

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] BLUG Events in this May
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 14:00:25 +0800

Hi folks,

Hot summer is coming! Do you like it?

In this early summer May, Beijing GNU/Linux User Group arranges a lot of
in this month.

First of all, in May 9th, it's our monthly meeting of May, Persmule will
talk about Intel ME cleaning which will libre your PC's motherboard and
get Intel backdoor away. Let's meet at 19:00 at San Li Tun

Detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/blug-meeting-may-2017/

And then, Reuven Lerner who are the columnist of Linux Journal magazine
will meet us at May 16th, and we will enjoy vegetarian hotpot.

Detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/blug-tuesday-reuven-lerner/

And this month's Hacking for Fun will back to SUSE Office and would be
held at May 20th. Don’t forget take your laptop to attend this event!

Detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/hacking-for-fun-may/

Other BLUG events available here: https://beijinglug.club/events/. And
our event calendar supports subscribing to Google Calendar, Outlook,
Apple and other calendar system, it is recommended to subscribing it to
follow latest event info and updates.

Happy Hacking!