bna-farsilinux

Re: [FarsiLinux] Stop messing with Knoppix! Use Morphix !!!

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [FarsiLinux] Stop messing with Knoppix! Use Morphix !!!
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:48:48 +0430

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 21:39, Zoup wrote:

> On Sunday 03 August 2003 15:49, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > Hi there:
> >
> > I guess I have found a perfect soloution to many of our problems. Stop
> > remastering that Knoppix, we should use Morphix.
>
> Hi :)
> i can download it too if you guys around want :)

Hi Zoup,

We are in the process of downloading Morphix-kde. Could you please, if
possible, download the Game CD. Aryan recommended this one too. Maybe we
can get some ideas on how to go about the edutainment CD.

I heard that you make CD covers to promote GNU/Linux. Is this correct?
Could you tell us how much that costs, where and how you do it?

Thanks,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project