bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Question regarding mkbootdisk

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Question regarding mkbootdisk
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:07:23 +0330

Hi there:
How can I make mkbootdisk to look somewhere other that /lib/modules for the
image? I want to make a boot disk from a kernel image that I have on my disk,
but is not the one the system uses, and therefore is not in /lib/modules but
what ever argument I use, mkbootdisk only looks at /lib/modules

Cheers

--
"Our products just aren't engineered for security"
-Brian Valentine,VP in charge of Microsoft Windows Development

Aryan