bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] CMS needed

From: Hossein S. Zadeh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] CMS needed
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:23:37 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Arash Zeini wrote:

> I am not interested in those partly because I know them. I am searching for
> new CMSs.
> PHP-Nuke has too many security holes it seems, XOOPS is too "big" for my
> purpose and I just don't like Postnuke very much. So I thought I can get

Hi there,
I have started to look into Geeklog (http://www.geeklog.net/). Seems to be
a reasonable product; although I have not used it extensively to know its
ins and outs. I am more than interested to hear others' experience with
it.

I have a "test" installation on http://seven.bf.rmit.edu.au/portal if you
want to have a play (I am providing this in good faith, please don't make
me regret this ;-)  ).

cheers,
Hossein