bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] what is a freak?!

From: Arash Partow
Subject: [linuxiran] what is a freak?!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:13:14 +1000

I really like this guy's definition of a "freak". In the period
I've been doing development work I've not only seen many instances
of freaks in OSS but also in commercial development and its not
only in the software engineering fields, I've seen it in hardware
engineering and academia.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-dist1.html

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net