bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] bongo-locate

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] bongo-locate
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:55:32 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Dieter Deyke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sometimes I want to listen to a song or group of songs
>> where the filename contains a certain substring, or
>> multiple substrings.  I have written a function called
>> bongo-locate which does that for me.
>
> Cool!  That's a useful feature.  Thanks.
>
> It would make sense to have this command on `i l', but then
> `bongo-insert-playlist-contents' would have to move to `i p'.
> (At least I think that's where we'd want to move it.)
>
> Objections?  Agreements?
>
> --
> Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

I don't think that an "insert" keybinding is needed, because that
function does not insert into a buffer, but creates a new one.

I also noticed an error in the function I sent:

 (shell-command (concat bongo-locate-command args " > " m3u-file))

should be

 (shell-command (concat bongo-locate-command " " args " > " m3u-file))

--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden
Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh unir jnl gbb zhpu gvzr.