bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] URI mplayer question

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [bongo-devel] URI mplayer question
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:10:53 -0700

I am using Bongo on Windows XP with the mplayer back-end (because VLC
does not work on Windows with Bongo).  I want to play two different
kind of streams:

- type 1 is providing audio directly, like
  http://sc1.spacialnet.com:17762/ (may be offline at the moment)

- type 2 is providing a playlist of type 1 streams, like
  http://www.sky.fm/mp3/the80s.pls

mplayer can play type 1 with Bongo just fine, but it needs a command
line argument -playlist to deal with type 2.

How can I deal with that when using bongo-insert-uri?

Thanks,
--
Dieter Deyke