bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] I want to make `f' and `b' move point

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] I want to make `f' and `b' move point
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 02:00:05 +0100

While we're at it, how about moving `l' to `C-c C-l'?
I don't use `l' very often, and it always feels good to
free up a lowercase key.  Maybe others do use it often?

Another key that's hanging very loose in my eyes is `g'.
I don't think that should be on any key at all, as it's
quite an expensive operation that one should actually
never need to perform manually.  People who use `g' can
just do `M-x bongo-redisplay' or bind it themselves.

I also think I want to unbind `M', because it's not
symmetrical with `U', and `- m' is convenient enough
if you keep in mind that you can do `C-x z z z ...'.

Finally, I want to move `d' to make room for a future
command that would do the opposite of `e' --- dequeue.
I'm not sure where it should go.  Ideas?

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>