bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Welcome back, Romain

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [bongo-devel] Welcome back, Romain
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:45:00 +0100

Romain,

I can't say how happy I am that you're back.

I must say the Debian Emacs stunt had me a bit worried that
you were giving up software development for good and taking
to tomato farming in some rural part of France, never to be
seen again in the free software community as the GFDL chasm
had drained another developer's patience and enthusiasm.

I mean, Jérôme Marant said he no longer uses Emacs at all,
and that was a little foreboding.

So who can blame me for the happiness I felt when I saw your
name all over my inbox this morning?

Thanks for making our lives so much easier with emacs-snapshot,
and thanks for putting Bongo on the map with the Debian package.

There's a lot of exciting stuff over the horizon --- merging of
branches, installation of features, lightening of spirits. :-)

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>