bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Writing Backends manual node

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Writing Backends manual node
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:26:49 +0200

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Here's my attempt at the chapter on how to write backends.
> Text version follows, texinfo patch attached.

Cool, thanks!  I installed it.

>      (eval-after-load 'bongo
>        (define-bongo-backend evince
>          :matcher '(local-file "ps" "pdf")))

You need to quote the second argument to `eval-after-load',
since it's not a macro but a function.  There seems to be a
lot of confusion around this; the mistake seems to be made
quite often.  Has `eval-after-load' been changed recently?

I fixed it anyway.

Thanks again,

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>