bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] bongo does not display track lengths

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] bongo does not display track lengths
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:29:21 +0200

Hi Mandar,

If you're getting the percentage to show, it's strange that the track lengths
would not show up.

Here is where the formatting of the track lines happens:

    https://github.com/dbrock/bongo/blob/master/bongo.el#L2337

You could maybe start by checking what `bongo-length' is there?

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Mandar Mitra <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry to be following up to my own post.

Mandar Mitra wrote (Sun, May 19, 2013 at 01:18:33PM +0530):

> On a related note, how difficult would it be to replace the elapsed
> time shown as a %-age by something of the form
> <time elapsed>/<duration>?

Ok, I figured this out by looking at bongo-mode-line-indicator-format.

The other question remains: I have not been able to locate why the track
lengths are not shown in the playlist.