bontz-team

[Bontz-team] new windows build, mindmap

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] new windows build, mindmap
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

same area as before, a new windows build lives:
http://swerkstrom.mine.nu/~owen/bontz/
10 megs upstream my DSL, so it'll be a little slow :^)

also check out
http://swerkstrom.mine.nu/~owen/bontz/freemindbrowser.html
it has a newer mindmap thingy than the one on
savannah, which isn't taking my new website
submissions through cvs for some reason... they've
been having some troubles so I'm gonna give it more
time before complaining or trying too hard :^)