bostonladiesnetwork

[Bostonladiesnetwork] Fwd: FLOSS/free culture women's dinner/lunch/brunc

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Bostonladiesnetwork] Fwd: FLOSS/free culture women's dinner/lunch/brunch/drinks/thing
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:48:12 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shauna Gordon-McKeon <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM
To: Deb Nicholson <address@hidden>, Kendra Albert <address@hidden>, Máirín Duffy <address@hidden>, Lindsey Weeramuni <address@hidden>, Marina Zhurakhinskaya <address@hidden>, Megan Finn <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>, Libby Reinish <address@hidden>, Wendy Seltzer <address@hidden>, Shauna GM <address@hidden>, Molly de Blanc <address@hidden>

Hi all,

Deb and I were chatting about having another one of these women-in-FLOSS get-togethers.  She's on a plane, so I told her I'd send the email/set up the doodle poll. Here it is:

http://doodle.com/unmf29g7nrhp4wtg

Please fill it out and we'll pick the date/time that works best for the most people. Feel free to invite folks that you think would enjoy coming, who are involved in FLOSS/free culture, and who are not cis men.

:)

- Shauna