bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: Antonio Santo
Subject: [bothans-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:56:32 +0200

E- KINO LOTERIAL

                      WINNERS NOTIFICATION:
LOTERIA CL
C\ Don Jaime I nº11 2º
50.003 Zaragoza
Telephone: +34 91 59 56 07
Fax: +34 91 59 56 78
Website: http://www.loteria.cl

Date: 13.05.06
WINNING NOTICE
We gladly wish to inform you of the International draws of the Kino
Loterial Draw held on the 5th of May 2006, You along
with 10 others were selected winners under draws A30 in our 1st Bi
annual program which feature’s yearly.
However your e-mail address attached to ticket number 45-02-93-61 with
serial numbers 738-JY drew the lucky numbers 5-33-37-38-40-49 and
consequently won the lottery in the 2nd Category

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please be informed that all participants in this lottery program have
been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over
500,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses.
Your funds are now deposited with a Finance and Security House who act
as our official agents to facilitate the payment of claims to winners.
However due to a possible mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of
this program. To begin your claim,
please contact the claims agent the sole representative assigned with
the verification of any emergent winner. Therefore all protocols laid
down by them (the finance firm) must be followed to facilitate
your claims:

CONTACT: Mr. LUIS Garcia
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER,
PROSEGUR SECURITY SERVICES S.L
MADRID-SPAIN.
Email: address@hidden

Also find all other relevant winning lottery
Information below:
Ref No: DKL/9318046 Batch: 52630/729//06
Draw No: DKL-4/028
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$650,000.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars only) in cash credited to
file with Ref No: DKL/5935.For due processing and remittance of your prize
money, remember that you must contact your claim agent not later than
25th of May, 2006. After this date, all funds will be returned as
unclaimed.
NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of
your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
Promotions
program. Please do not reply to this email address.
Sincerely,
Antonio Santo.
The Promotions Manager
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to Disqualification. Please do not
are automatically disqualified if you are below 18
years of age.