bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] skeptical theorize

From: Noll Poe
Subject: [bothans-dev] skeptical theorize
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:32:16 +0200

This rather wicked idea came into Somers mind: the lambof God grown into a sheep.
The salvation of souls seems too speculative a job. Somers was bored, but he had a shrewdsuspicion that the other two men really enjoyed it.
Now thatstory was told by the woman herself.
Very glad to see you, he said, in a voice half Australian, halfofficial.
I KNOW if youand me was mates, we could put any blooming thing through.
His muse hes not in love with, he murmured to himself.
I hope you are going to writesomething for us.
Almost a grotesque, like a Chinese Buddha.
White, said Somers, oblivious of the poised Chinaman.
The noise of waters, anddumbness like a fish.
Why, said Somers, equivocally, I might be anywhere.
Their host sent them home in his motor-car. I think you were very horrid to me, but also very nice, so Ihope you dont think the worst of me.
Not like me, I go at it in jumps like a kangaroo. He stirred his little gold coffee-cup slowly. It was when the Prince of Wales was in India just now.
Believe the flame of your ownheart, and be with me.
But still we persuade ourselves that they ARE violets.
It absolutely takes the wind outof anybodys sails who wants to say Im IT.