bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Huatong Access Floor

From: ISO9001 Access Floor Supplier
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Huatong Access Floor
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 00:23:53 -0800 (PST)

We are the largest ISO9001 certified raised access manufacturer in Asia, mainly supply raised access floor products to all the global market.

We set up in early 1980s and have more than 800 employees now, mainly manufacturing below products:
1/. Steel cementitious infilled raised access floor
2/. Hollow steel raised access floor
3/. Anti-static raised access floor for computer room or OA office
4/. Anti-static PVC/Vinyl tiles and HPL tiles

With our excellent quality and competitive price, our products have been exported to Japan, USA, Canada, Spain, Italy,South east countries, Mid-east countries, ect... our export value reaches USD15millin each year, we also occupy nearly a half of steel access floor market in China.

We always aim at supplying agents with excellent quality and competitive price.
If you are interested in souring excellent-quality raised access floor products with competitive price, please contact with us or visit our site http://www.dunweicom
 for more information.

Changzhou Huatong Xinli Flooring Co., Ltd
Export manager: Patrick Chen
Tel: 86-519-8358816
Fax:86-519-8358806
E-Mail: address@hidden
Add: Zhengcun Industrial Park,Yaoguan,Wujin,China