bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Desire to volunteer for the Brave GNU World

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Desire to volunteer for the Brave GNU World
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:47:08 +0530

Hello,

I am Vivek Varghese Cherian,from Cochin, India.

I am presently serving as a webmaster of GNU and would like to of
some service to the Brave GNU World Team.

Kindly let me if there is anything i can help you folks with.

+  ,= ,-_-. =.    Vivek Varghese Cherian   +
+ ((_/)o o(\_))   GNU/FSF Webmaster        +
+  `-'(. .)`-'    address@hidden  +