bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] espionag cres

From: Gioachino Baur
Subject: [Bravegw-web] espionag cres
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:31:46 -0700

D b ea g r H j om x e O v wn v er,

Your c p re r di r t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i WN j r r ea t l e y st k at l e and want
I m MM g EDI d ATE c n as u h to s t pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L z OW t ER your monthly p h ayme w nt b s
by a third or more,
here are the d e ea a ls k we have T d ODA d Y:

$ 4 z 90,00 l 0 as l l ow as 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 3 y 70,00 c 0 as lo b w as 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 49 v 0,00 t 0 as lo j w as 3 , 2 t 0 %
$ 25 b 0,0 p 00 as l y ow as 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 2 r 00,0 n 00 as lo t w as 3 , 5 t 5 %

V p isi h t o n ur web s d it m e

Gioachino Baur , Ap q pr t ov r al M l ana d ge z r

he could; but he did not feel at all sure bow the dwarves would take it.
His fears were quite justified, for they did not like it a bit, and
started grumbling loudly in spite of their danger.
We shall be bruised and battered to pieces, and drowned too, for