bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] sarcophag shir

From: Conway Samet
Subject: [Bravegw-web] sarcophag shir
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 03:57:59 -0700

D p ea x r H n om p e O c wn m er,

Your c l re y di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you O h WN t r q ea z l e z st e at a e and want
I z MME i DIA t TE c l as f h to s e pe g nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L o OW x ER your monthly p e aym k ent x s
by a third or more,
here are the d c ea j ls e we have T g ODA r Y:

$ 49 n 0,00 d 0 as l c ow as 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 3 o 70,00 k 0 as lo g w as 3 , 9 g 0 %
$ 4 y 90,00 d 0 as l f ow as 3 , 2 w 0 %
$ 25 q 0,00 v 0 as lo c w as 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 20 h 0,0 h 00 as lo n w as 3 , 5 d 5 %

V m is c it ou l r web s f it k e

Conway Samet , A q ppr p ov b al M s ana d ge c r

waiting down here, while you fellows drink and make merry and forget
your tasks. Small wonder if I fall asleep from weariness!
Small wonder, said they, when the explanation stands close at hand
in a jug! Come give us a taste of your sleeping-draught before we fall