bsf-devel

[Bsf-devel] Welcome!

From: Aldrin Martoq
Subject: [Bsf-devel] Welcome!
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:28:18 -0300 (CDT)

Hi guys, this is the first post to this list (that was so clever...)

Anyway, I guess we have to speak english in this list, so if there are more
developers in the future they will understand what we were talking in the
past.

Ricardo Lemus and me are the current administrators of the list. The next
steps are:
- creating the CVS tree (I'll do it on Sunday)
- creating the WWW of the project

That's it... See you later,

--
Aldrin

"Caution!: Under no circumstances confuse the mesh with the interleave
operator, except under confusing cirumstances!"
-- The INTERCAL Programming Language Revised Reference Manual