c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] bulk bell pepper

From: Eva Mccoy
Subject: [C questions] bulk bell pepper
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:00:28 +0800

Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our
Trading Alert on  A M S N  last time.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may
have made some big, fast money doing so.
Get  A M S N  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next
2-3 days!!!
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first
public investors to know about  A M S N  !!!

Trading Date : 05.06.06
Company Name : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
T i c k e r : A M S N Opening Price : $0.05
12-Day Target : $0.70
Recommendation : MAX

This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say
they don't have another big one.
Do not wait until it is too late!!!