calendula-devel

[Calendula-devel] ebase and Infocentral

From: Darryl Caldwell
Subject: [Calendula-devel] ebase and Infocentral
Date: 05 Aug 2003 15:29:29 -0700

Yes, everyone on this list should take a look at the work offered by
ebase and InfoCentral (www.infocentral.org). ebase has several thousand
users of its FileMaker based-system, that is valuable user feedback,
particularly in regards to the database schema.

Standardizing the schema would be a good thing for all projects.

-Darryl