cameleon-dev

Re: [cameleon-dev] Migration to ocaml 3.08

From: Maxence Guesdon
Subject: Re: [cameleon-dev] Migration to ocaml 3.08
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:21:45 +0200

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:00:56 +0200
"Sylvain LE GALL" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Sylvain,

> I just commited a new revision to HEAD which containes some fixes for
> the odoc generator of the doc/.

Thanks :-)

> I am still unable to generate the manual.ps, is there a way to generate
> it, or is it considered broken ?

The file ocamldoc.sty was ok for the code generated by the previous versions
of ocamldoc, but new environments are used by ocamldoc since version 3.08.0.
I upgraded the doc/ocamldoc.sty file and now manual.ps is generated like a
breeze.

There are some problems with undefined and multiply defined references I did
not check yet.

> Kind regard
> Sylvain Le Gall
>
> ps : i am trying to produce a patch for debian packages
> pps : maybe after having fixes the series of problem coming with the
> ocaml transition, this should be good to have a release 1.4 ( compiling
> with a new major version of ocaml is enough for a release )

I agree. Let's fix the doc before. I will read the whole thing to update it
(it's been a long time since I did this...).

Regards,

Maxence