cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Targeting parrot

From: Leon Brocard
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Targeting parrot
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:24:44 +0100

Hullo everyone, I'm was just the middle of preparing my slides for my
Targeting Parrot talk[1] at the O'Reilly Open Source conference and
wondered what you would like to learn from such a talk.

Currently the talk covers a small amount of parrot advocacy, details
about parrot on why it's easy to target most languages to it, imcc,
debugging, and a couple of examples of modifying parrot to better suit
some languages.

What kind of things would you like to know before you guys
finish^Wstart retargeting the ruby compiler to parrot?

Cheers, Leon

[1] http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2515
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Nanoware...............................http://www.nanoware.org/

... Their are three errers in this sentence. Can you find them?