cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] LOTTO.NL
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:34:57 -0100

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den<SPAN> Haag, the Neth</SPAN>erlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From:<FONT face=Courier> S</FONT>usan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS<U>!</U>!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 20th, Feb, 2006.  <STRONG>You</STRONG>r
e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass
o<EM>f</EM> the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you k<STRONG>e</STRONG>ep your winning information confidential until your
money (€1,000,000.00) has been <U>f</U>ully remitted to you by our accredited
pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advi<SPAN>sed
t</SPAN>o adhere to these instr<S>u</S>ctions to forestall the abuse of this
program by other participants. It's important to note that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected t<SPAN>hrough</SPAN> an
internet ballot system f<U>r</U>om 60,000 individual and companies e-mail
addresses - the draws are conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted<STRONG> L</STRONG>otto NL. We congratulate you once again. We hope
<STRONG>yo</STRONG>u will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20
days. After this date all unclaimed cash pr<FONT color=#9d2b2d>i</FONT>ze will
be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid <STRIKE>u</STRIKE>nnecessary delays and complications remember
to quote personal and winning numb<STRONG>ers</STRONG> in all correspondence
with us. Congratulations once again from all members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate<STRONG> r</STRONG>elease of your cash pr<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>ze to
you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following information’s:
(i)  Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact <FONT face=Arial>Ad</FONT>dress
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote am<U>o</U>unt won.
Contact person: Mr. John kane
E-mail: address@hidden