cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Good Morning

From: Miss Linda Bouka
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Good Morning
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:34:39 +0100

From:Linda Bouka.
Address:Liberte 4 5007 / L
             Dakar - Senegal.
Email :address@hidden

Dear Respectful  One,

I am Princess Linda Bouka from Republic Of Congo,21 years old.I got your
contact through the internet web and decided .I was, until recently, a first
year as a medical study . Early last year, the rebels in my country struck our
township and killed my parents and sister in their attacks.
My late father, King George Bouka, being the King of the Town was a prime
target. When I got home for my parents subsequent burial that followed.I
discovered the document indicating that my late father had deposited some $5
Million United States Dollars with one of the prime security comapny in Dakar /
Senegal. According to my late father before his untimely dead,this money was
meant for the building of an ultra modern hospital  for me,when I complete my
studies. I travelled to the Senegal to trace the concerned  Security and
Financer company and presently i lives in Senegal as a refugee under a catholic
church.

I have succeded in meeting with the management of the holding company to make
myself nown to them as the next of Kin . I have decided to contact you to seek
your assistance in helping me to  transfer the said amount out from here to
your  account and help me to come to your country to continue my education and
so that you will help me to get the money invested until I finished my
education.
Let me know what you want as compensation for helping me out in this above
regards.Please I'll like this issue to be handled with utmost confidentiality
as the killers of my Father are still hunting to kill me.
Thank you for your advance co-operation.

I remain yours sincerely,

Linda Bouka.