cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Delight This is what you always needed to lead a happier,

From: Christian
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Delight This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:55:03 +0900

Get the freshest

 Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and
increased duration. A month or even less, and you will see your best friend
growing in length and girth.

 Stop taking that size-does-not-matter crap from girls! They just don't want to
hurt you! Try to imagine your totally new life free from size fears, lack of
confidence and with terrific success among females. Check up here:
http://www.ogoled.com/gal/ms/
Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands
of happy men!

 The Best Fish Swim Near the Bottom Dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs I
also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh. One mans
meat is another mans poison!