cashew-s-editor

[CASHeW-s-Editor] Change to the model....

From: Ravish Bhagdev
Subject: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Change to the model....
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:22:30 -0000

Hi,

Roger, I have tried updating my local copy from CVS and its working fine.  But
the problem is you have duplicated the properties in the base class and
subclasses in the models.  The main reason for creating the base class is to
reuse the common functionalities.  This needs some tweaking.  I am writing the
toStrings for all the persistable classes but it would not make sense to write
same details in base and sub classes.

Please change it accordingly and only add patches to CVS.  There are also
multiple versions on CVS which I told you last night.  This is very confusing
for me.  Andrew if you can, please make sure CVS has only one version of our
project.  And Roger please follow consistent names for project.  It says
something like MyEllipseNode now which dosent make sense.

- Ravish.