cashew-s-engine

[CASHeW-s-engine] Web-Service Publisher

From: Simon Foster
Subject: [CASHeW-s-engine] Web-Service Publisher
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:49:49 +0000

Ok,

I've successfully tested the Factorial Web-Servie and it works fine. I'm not sure if you'll actually be able to use the example right away because I think the permissions are wrong, but I'll sort that out soon. The example is on the wiki page https://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/wiki/bin/view/Darwin/DarwinFourUsingHAIFAPublisher, and the actual source file is in $CASHEWS/services/Network/Service/Factorial.hs. To use it, cd to $CASHEWS/services and load ghci with

> ghci -i../haifa/src Network.Service.Factorial

You can then run it with the main2 function (the source differs a little from the wiki source). There's also a config.xml file here (although it's pretty simple).

You can test it by telneting to localhost 8080 and sending this HTTP request;

POST /factorialService HTTP/1.1

<Envelope><Body><intMessage><value>5</value></intMessage></Body></Envelope>

-Si.