cashew-s

Re: [CASHeW-s] Final Annoucement on Today

From: Simon Foster
Subject: Re: [CASHeW-s] Final Annoucement on Today
Date: 03 Dec 2004 11:49:39 +0000

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 11:30, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> Right, this is the final annoucement:
>
> Be in G22 at 15:00 for a CASheW-s meeting.
> Attendance is mandatory.
>
> See you all there,
> Cheers,

And one other thing, since the Wiki seems a little intermittent atm,
I've set up a backup wiki on my Wiki which can be used a last resort in
case of emergency to put announcements and other important data up. But
please, this should _only_ be used if the DCS Wiki _does not work_.

http://www.repton-world.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/Backup_CASheW-s_Wiki

Thanks,

-Si.

--