cashew-s

[CASHeW-s] We Rock!

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: [CASHeW-s] We Rock!
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:48:54 +0000

Sorry, just had to mention that our wiki page currently has more hits
than the main Darwin home page... so we're topping both charts now.  Our
research proposal and agenda page also appear.

Good work guys!
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner