cashew-s

Re: [CASHeW-s] [Fwd: FSF/GNU mail servers down on Friday/weekend]

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: [CASHeW-s] [Fwd: FSF/GNU mail servers down on Friday/weekend]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:47:15 +0100

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 15:42 +0100, Xianfeng Liu wrote:
> Hi, Andrew!
> i have created some simple wizards without any function, I sent you  the
> patch. I am a little bit confused about the figures I drew, Please tell me
> how can I improve them. thanks!
> i will be in the lab early in morning tomorrow!
>
> Roger

From the patch, things look good, but I can't really tell without seeing
things in action.  I can have a look with you in the lab tomorrow
following Fabio's Intelligent Web course (~12:30 - 1pm).  If you want
some comments earlier, feel free to send some screen shots.

Good work,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }