cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] corrode

From: Carol Dooley
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] corrode
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:36:24 +0200

Saved it for the weekend.
It's less likely that Amazon's service will go down when compared to my home server and residential grade broadband service. Let's say your company has a problem in some area of digital electronics. Let's say your company has a problem in some area of digital electronics. The emphasis will be on the Verilog-XL simulator. Startup Actis Design LLC says it can help with a static C code analyzer for SystemC that can run before compilation. Verilog translation for synthesis is also provided. It also offers a local WebDAV server.
But right now I want to lay out the motivation for doing this.
These devices, called Radio Frequency Identification tags, are based on the same technology that lets cars pay E-ZPASS tolls without stopping. And they're sitting right next to my cube at work, teasing all of us.
It's written in Perl, fairly new, and doesn't have a lot in the way of documentation yet. Why not the brawny sport of the pigskin?
The Friday night entertainment will rock. And they're sitting right next to my cube at work, teasing all of us.
It is written in Python but not considered suitable for backing up important data quite yet.
And they're sitting right next to my cube at work, teasing all of us.
Remember, these are absolute minimums, since the CPU does consume more power when it's actually doing work. These devices, called Radio Frequency Identification tags, are based on the same technology that lets cars pay E-ZPASS tolls without stopping.
And they're sitting right next to my cube at work, teasing all of us.
Here's what I've discovered, followed by my requirements.
Remember, these are absolute minimums, since the CPU does consume more power when it's actually doing work.
I have way to much stuff to do before Friday.
It's less likely that Amazon's service will go down when compared to my home server and residential grade broadband service.
But why else might I do this?
Recent versions of Windows and Mac OS have WebDAV support built-in. This is still fairly experimental, so we'd love to get your feedback and input on how to make it even more useful.
Let's say your company has a problem in some area of digital electronics.
It also offers a local WebDAV server. I have way to much stuff to do before Friday.
APIs to print you a color map showing traffic when you punch in your zip code?
The interface allows a fast netlist import into the OpenAccess database, which is gaining popularity as a means of passing data between tools. Given that I already use rsync for much of my backup system, this is highly appealing. Pick up a copy of Saints Row.