ccaudio-devel

Re: [Ccaudio-devel] Patch to build against latest ucommon

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [Ccaudio-devel] Patch to build against latest ucommon
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:19:57 +0200

David Sugar <address@hidden> writes:

> I do not believe any attribute should be specified.  Should just be
> dir.open(path).  But otherwise, yes...

I had to specify an attribute, otherwise it would throw a compile
error.  Thanks for the tip on fsys::load though.  I am wholly unfamiliar
with uCommon.  BTW, the uCommon documentation on gnutelephony.org is out
of date; I was reading the (well-commented) source code to figure it out.

> In fact, I am preparing a 2.1 release now, using this, and also modernizing
> the configure.ac...

Thanks, I've updated it in GSRC.

Cheers,

Brandon