ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] More about ccRTP on ARM

From: Jeremy
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] More about ccRTP on ARM
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:45:09 +0200 (SAST)

If I use gdb I get a SIG32 at about the same place things segfault when I
run without gdb.  Some googling revealed that an unstripped version of
libpthread might fix this, but it doesn't.

Sticking printf()s between every statement (a very time-consuming method
of debugging that I do not recommend to anyone with a working gdb) I have
narrowed the problem down to this line in QueueRTCPManager::dispatchBYE()
in control.cpp:

        // this is the real computation:
        microtimeout_t interval = static_cast<microtimeout_t>
                ((participants * rtcpAvgSize / bwfract) * 1000000);

Code before this runs, code after this doesn't.  I'll continue
investigaing, but I'm a little lost about what this method actually does.

Any help/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--J