ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] dccp

From: Patrick Schreiner
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] dccp
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:32:17 +0200

Hi @all,

my name is Patrick Schreiner and I am a student at the university of Tübingen.
I'm trying to give proof of concept for a VoIP client which can adapt to net bandwidth and adjust the algorithmic delay used by its codec. Since common c++ supports DCCP sockets since version 1.7.1 I wanted to ask if anyone has already extended ccRTP to also support DCCP. Or if no one has done that yet, if anyone could give me a little jump-start. My understandig up to now is, that I would have to extend the channel.h by the class RTPBaseDCCPIPv4Socket. But how would have a DualRTPChannel class for DCCP to look like? I'll appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Schreiner