certi-devel

Re: [certi-devel] installing certi on windows

From: Benoît Bréholée
Subject: Re: [certi-devel] installing certi on windows
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:07:03 +0200

"Suleiman Khan" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Can anyone guide me, how can we install certi on a windows platform ?
>
> Looking forward for a responce...

It's not currently supported. I've applied a patch for windows/cygwin
but it looks like it doesn't work : either a problem with the patch,
or my autoconf macro doesn't detect the cygwin environment. Maybe in
CERTI 3.1.x if someone fixes this (I think it's close to work though,
but I don't have a Windows machine to look at this).

--
Benoît Bréholée -+- http://gala.univ-perp.fr/~breholee/
CERTI - https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/certi/